Before arrival, we ask that guests read and agree to our COVID-19 Terms and Conditions; see below.
Covid-19 Terms and Conditions of Stay
1) If you are self-isolating, you must not arrive on your holiday until after your isolation period has finished; notify Hazel.
2) Each member of your party must wash their hands upon arrival and each time you return to the property during your stay.
3) Should any of your party become symptomatic during your stay, Hazel must be notified, and your party will be expected to return home.
4) If a visit to the property is necessary during your stay, all guests will be expected to vacate the inside wherever reasonable.
5) If you are having a clean and change of bedding part way through your stay, please ensure you adhere to T & Cs 4, 6 & 7.
6) Prior to departure, all cutlery, mugs, cups and glasses used to have been washed in the dishwasher at 60 degrees.
7) Prior to departure, all bedding to be stripped and bagged in laundry bags provided. Pillow protectors to be stripped and bagged separately. Towels, bath mats and tea towels to be bagged.
8) Prior to departure, all windows to be opened.
9) All bins to have been emptied, bin liners tied and placed in dustbins.
10) Depart promptly at 10am to allow for deep clean before new arrivals.